We are available 4:30 AM to 8:30 PM Eastern Monday to Friday
+1 - 646 - 593 - 8618(Voicemail only -Leave a message with details)
Dear Valued Customer,
At the forefront of innovation and as part of our ongoing efforts to deliver quality solutions, we take this opportunity to introduce the latest product release – iPublishCentral 5.1. This version is packed with state-of-the-art features to give you an enhanced experience.
iPublishCentral 5.1 release is scheduled to go live on February 05, 2014.
A short maintenance window is scheduled to facilitate this upgrade.
Date: February 05, 2014
Time: 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM, EST
These changes will not affect the existing site functionality. However, users may experience intermittent disruption during this upgrade for a short period, as specified above.
A brief description on the features in 5.1 release is listed below:
Library Model Functionality
- Specify the number of titles a patron can read and download
- Enforce concurrency restrictions placed by publisher
- Control titles visible to patrons
- Patrons can checkout and download ePub or PDF titles for offline reading on their desktops and mobile devices including iPhones & Android smartphones
- Patrons can return checked-out titles before the check-in date
Rich Data Analytics
- Latest COUNTER reports compliant with Release 4 specifications
- Updated book reports 2, 3, and 5 to ensure compliance
- Export reports to Counter XML schema specified by SUSHI
- Export data in Tab delimited format (in place of CSV)
- EPUB3 is supported on iPhone, Android smartphones and tablets, in addition to browser-based online reading and on the iPad
- In future, EPUB3 will also be supported on the desktop
Retail and Institutional Business Models (eCommerce)
- Publishers can easily track user abandoned carts and send emails to these users
- Supports easy computation and collection of sales tax for retail transactions
Enhanced Reader Experience
- Users can bookmark, highlight, makes notes and sync them across online & offline EPUB reader
- Your branded app/iPublishCentral Reader app can now be used on the iPhone and Android smartphones
- Users have easy access to their last five search terms when they click on the search bar
We are grateful for your continued participation as a member of the iPublishCentral family. Kindly write to us, if you have any feedback on the above product updates.
Get in touch with our Account/Sales Managers to enable any of the iPublishCentral 5.1 features.
EVP, Global Engineering
3 of 6 people found this page helpful
Support Hours: 4:30AM to 8:30PM EDT