1. Download the Thieme Bookshelf app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store?hl=en
2. Login using the registered credentials from the 'My Account' tab [through the menu option].
3. Tap on 'My eBooks' [third icon at the bottom right corner].
4. Here, your purchased eBook(s) will be listed.
5. Tap on the eBook, it will start downloading to the 'My eBooks'.
6. After downloading, you can access eBook(s) from 'My eBooks'.
ALTERNATE READER OPTION
Please follow the instructions below to access Thieme eBooks on an Android Tablet:
- Download and install the iPublishCentral Reader android app from the Google Play Store.
- The link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.ioffline&hl=en_GB
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open the app.
- Tap on the + to view the list of Publishers
- Select Thieme eBooks
- Enter your username and password in the log in window and click " Sign In "
- The Bookshelf will open up with the thumbnail view (greyed out) of subscribed eBooks.
- Select the eBook and tap on Add .
- The eBook will get downloaded and will appear on the "All Books" Tab.
- Tap on the eBook to read.