CCH India eBooks can be downloaded to iPublishCentral Reader application and accessed offline(without any internet connections).
However, it is required to have access to internet connection to install the iPublishCentral Reader application and download the eBook. Once the eBook is downloaded to the iPublishCentral reader application, you will be able to access it without any internet connections.
- Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- Copyright and version information screen is displayed.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
Log in as Institutional User
Institutional users are those who are associated with the institutions.
- Select Institutional User.
- Enter the URL in the Site URL field (Portal URL from where iPublishCentral Reader was downloaded).
Figure: Login Screen for an Institutional user
If you do not remember the URL of the site from where you have downloaded the, enter a word in the Site URL field. A list of publisher’s portal containing the entered word appears in the drop-down list. Select the appropriate portal.
- Click the Sign In button.
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Site Information".
Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks.