No sounds from eBooks on iPad
On an iPad there are times when the Soft Mute feature gets activated, which can result in no sound coming from certain apps over your iPad speaker, even though volume is turned up and you can hear the sound with headphones.This Soft Mute “feature” mutes app music and sounds.In order to fix this, you need to follow the instructions below
- Double tap the home button
- Swipe from left to right
- Tap the speaker icon to the far left
- It should show “Mute Off” below the play button
- Listen to app sound once again
Note: The following types of eBooks are available at the Sesame Street eBookStore:
- Read: eBooks allow you to read aloud at your own pace.
- Read and Listen: Audio eBooks include fun Sesame Street audio narration, sound effects, and music.
- Read and Watch: Animated eBooks bring beloved Sesame Street characters and stories to life in full-color animation.