How do I download my eBook for offline viewing or for download on my iPad?I can only seem to read the ebook while logged into your ebooks.buildersbook website.
Support for iPad to access NAHB eBooks is available. Please follow the below instructions to access your purchased eBook(s) on iPad.
- Open the link below from the Safari browser in iPad and download the app from http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/builderbooks/id548607886?mt=8
- Please login using your registered credentials for "Account" tab[Refer attachment].
- Then, tap on the "Close" button to close the "Account" window.
- Next, please tap on "My Bookshelf" tab at the bottom of the iPad app [Ref: attachment].
- Your purchased eBook(s) will appear to be greyed out. Please tap on the eBook, it will start downloading to the "My Bookshelf" in the app.
- Once it is downloaded, tap on the eBook to read it offline.