For Android - Supported on 7” and 10” Android tablets only.
Please follow the instructions below to access eBooks on an Android Tablet:
Note : This app is only for Institutional users.
- Download and install the iPublishCentral Reader android app from the Google Play Store.
- The link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.ioffline&hl=en_GB
- Open http://ebooks.himss.org/login site using the default browser on your Android Tablet.
- Log in with the Common Username credentials provided for the institution.
- Go to the Bookshelf Page and choose the book you wish to download,
- Click on the or button
- You will be redirected to the download page
- Click on the button.
- Once the file is downloaded, open it with the iPublishCentral Reader app to read.