- Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- If you are having trouble download ing the file from the site, download the file that is below this article.
- If you are having trouble downloading or installing iPublishCentral Reader(Previously iOffline Reader), Please clear your browser cache and
cookies and try downloading again or try using a different browser(ex :Mozilla Firefox). (Google Chrome will cause difficulty during installation as it has compatibility issues). Also ensure
you have updated version of Adobe Air on your computer.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
To log in into iPublishCentral Reader, you should have an online account in iPublishCentral Publisher’s portal. Account type can be either an Normal user or an Institutional user.
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter the URL in the Site URL(http://ebooks.builderbooks.com/) field.
Use the online login credentials of the portal (http://ebooks.builderbooks.com) to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter the user name in the Username field
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Username/password".
Note : iPublishCentral reader-An Adobe Air based application(formerly iOffline reader is for Personal computers only and not for tablets or other devices. Adobe AIR is available and supported for Windows 8 Desktop on x86-based computers. Adobe currently has no plans to support Adobe AIR for Windows 8 Modern UI applications or Windows Mobile.