I have not received the ebooks yet. Will it be emailed to me soon?
Kenzu>>> 12/03/12 11:09 PM >>>
Thank you for purchasing from http://ebooks.iqra.org.Note: A charge will appear on your bank statement under the name Impelsys for the purchase of eBook(s) at http://ebooks.iqra.org.Your purchase details are listed below.
http://ebooks.iqra.orgContact firstname.lastname@example.org for all billing and technical questions!
Please be informed that the subscription made for IQRA eBooks are available instantly on purchase; with no wait time for shipping or other delays,IQRA eBooks can be accessed on any computer that has internet connection via the site after subscription.
IQRA eBook can be read online or also downloaded to your computer using our iPublishCentral reader for registered users.
IQRA eBooks work on desktops and laptops and require Flash.
Please follow the below steps to access your subscribed ebooks online:
- Go to http://ebooks.iqra.org/login
- Login with your registered credentials(Username & Password)
- You will be redirected to your bookshelf page
- you will see your subscribed ebooks with
|Online Reading Options|
- Click on the Online Reader to read it online.
To access it offline follow the steps below:
- Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader” on the left hand side of your screen
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- Once iPublishCentral reader is installed on your system,Open it.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Normal User.
- Enter the http://ebooks.iqra.org/ in the Site URL
- Enter your registered user name in the Username field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
- Once authenticated the Bookshelf will display your subscribed eBooks.
- Click on Download and once downloaded Click on Read to Open the eBook.