iPublishCentral reader is an Adobe Air Based application for PCs and MACs that allows you to read your books offline. It functions similarly to the web based online reader.
- Once you login to the site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- If you are having trouble downloading or installing iPublishCentral Reader, Please clear your browser cache and cookies and try downloading again or try using a different browser(ex :Mozilla Firefox).
- (Google Chrome will cause difficulty during installation as it has compatibility issues). Also ensure you have updated version of Adobe Air on your computer.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter http://ebooks.healio.com/ in the Site URL field.
- Enter the username in the Username field
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
- Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks with a Download Button
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Username/password".
Note : iPublishCentral reader is designed to be used only on a PC/Mac and not for tablets or other devices.