STEPS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR EBOOKS ON A COMPUTER
- Once you login to the Bioplan eBooks site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader” on the Bookshelf page.
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- You will be asked to Install Adobe Air if it is not present on your PC/Mac.
- Copyright and version information screen is displayed.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed.
- If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
To log in into iPublishCentral Reader, you should have an online account in iPublishCentral Publisher’s portal.
Account type can be either an Normal user or an Institutional user.
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter http://ebooks.bioplanassociates.com/ in the Site URL field.
- Enter your registered user name in the Username field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
- Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks with a Download Button.
Note : Please be informed that the iPublishCentral reader is an Adobe Air based application Currently,
Google Chrome has issues detecting the Adobe Air files which is already installed on the computer.
Use Internet Explorer or Firefox browser to Install / un-install the iPublishCentral application.