- Open the iPublishCentral Reader application on your computer/laptop.
- After successful login to the iPublishCentral Reader app, Bookshelf page will appear.
- Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks.
Figure: User’s Bookshelf
This will be your home page in the reader. It displays a list of subscribed and purchased eBooks as well as information about an eBook beside the eBook title column. It displays information like total number of pages, expiry date, name of the publisher and download status of an eBook. In addition, you can use the scroll bar in the bookshelf to scroll through the eBooks.
Bookshelf can be viewed in thumbnail and list mode .
Figure: My Bookshelf
- Click on the Bookshelf. A drop-down list appears.
- Select Title and type the name of a title in the Search box. The search result is displayed.
- Select Publisher Name and type the name of a publisher in the Search field. The search result is displayed.
To Download an eBook from Bookshelf
- Click the Download button in the Download Status column
- The download starts and the link is replaced by the progress bar. The download percentage can be seen in the progress bar.
To Download Multiple eBooks from Bookshelf
- Select one or more title checkboxes to download the eBooks
- Click Download button at the bottom left corner of the page
The Download status for the selected titles, changes to Queue. The progress bar with the download percentage is displayed.
- Click the Cancel link which appears beside the progress bar in the Download Status column to cancel the download
After canceling, the user can download the eBook at any time till the expiry date of an eBook is valid.
To Read an eBook from Bookshelf
- Click the Read link in the Download Status column
- The eBook is displayed.
To Delete an eBook from Bookshelf
- Click against the title of an eBook
The status changes to Download. If the user wants to read the book again, click Download button again.