Please follow the instructions below to access eBooks on an Android Device:
- Download and install the iPublishCentral Reader android app from the Google Play Store. The link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.ioffline&hl=en_GB.
- Open the eBooks site using the default browser on your Android.
- Log in with the Common Username credentials provided for the institution.
- Go to the Bookshelf Page and choose the book you wish to download.
- Click on the or button.
- You will be redirected to the download page.
- Click on the button.
- Once the file is downloaded, open it with the iPublishCentral Reader app to read.
Note : This app is only for Institutional users.