iPublishCentral reader is a computer application for Windows PCs & Macintosh that allows you to read your books offline.It functions similarly to the web based online reader. It is an Adobe Air Based application
Please follow the below instructions to install the iPublishCentral Reader application to your PC/Mac and download the eBook to the iPublishCentral Reader.
Once you login using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral reader”.
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter http://www.uwiebooks.com/ in the Site URL field.
- Use your registered log in credentials to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter your user name in the Username field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button.
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Site Information".
Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks with a Download button.
The iPublishCentral reader will verify your account details. If the account details are correct, the reader will continue to load.
Once loaded, you can see all the books that you have subscribed online with a download link for offline reading.