The iPublishCentral Reader is a software program that, after a one-time installation onto your computer, allows you to download, store, and read any book from the CAP ebooks store when offline. The iPublishCentral Reader is built on Adobe Air, which will also be installed during the initial installation process.
Once you login to the CAP ebooks site using your account, you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader.”
Click on the download button to go to the installation page. Click on “Install Now” to set up iPublishCentral reader on your system.
The first time you launch the Reader, the following message will be displayed: “No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf.” Click the Login button at the upper right corner of the screen.
Select Normal User.
- Enter the CAP ebooks URL in the Site URL field: http://ebooks.CAP.org/.
- Use your registered login credentials to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter your user name in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Once your account details are verified, the contents of your Bookshelf will be made available on the Reader.
- Click on individual ebooks to download them to the Reader.
- Click on the ebook to read.