- Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- Copyright and version information screen is displayed.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter the http://ebooks.bwpublishing.com/ in the Site URL field.
Use the online login credentials of the portal (http://ebooks.bwpublishing.com/) to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter the user name in the Username field
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
- Once logged in, your subscribed eBooks will be listed with a Download Option under the Bookshelf.
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Username/password".
Note : Please be informed that the iPublishCentral reader is an Adobe Air based application Currently, Google Chrome has issues detecting the Adobe Air files which is already installed on the computer. So, please use the Internet Explorer or Firefox browser to Install / un-install the iPublishCentral application and let us know if there is any concerns.