Excessive Loading time.
Please follow the below steps to Uninstall the MIT Press eBooks app.
- Touch and hold the app icon on the Home screen until the icons start to jiggle.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the app you want to remove.
- Tap Delete to remove the app and all of its data from your iPad.
- Click the Home button to cancel the jiggling of other apps.
- Proceed to the next step to reinstall your app.
Please follow the below steps to access your subscribed eBooks on an iPad:
- Download the MIT Press iPad app first from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/mit-press-ebooks/id586597528?mt=8
- After successful installation, please tap on "My Account" tab at the bottom [Ref: attachment]
- Enter your registered Username and Password and tap on "SIGN IN" to log in to the app.
- Then, tap on the "Close" button to close the "My Account" window.
- Tap on "My Bookshelf" tab at the bottom of the iPad app.
- You will find your purchased eBook(s) to be greyed out. Please tap on the eBook, it will start downloading to the "My Bookshelf" on the app.
- Once it is downloaded, tap on the eBook to read it.