Once you are logged in to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Log in as Institutional User
- Select Institutional User.
- Enter www.dibaj.org in the Site URL field.
Figure: Login Screen for an Institutional user
- Click the Sign In button.
- If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Site Information".
- Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks with a Download Button.
- You need to allow the iPublishCentral Reader to synchronize, this might take a while based on the internet connectivity as the number of titles subscribed to the account is really high.
- Once synchronized the bookshelf will display the titles with an option to download.