There are a set of concurrency options that we have on on the platform which can be set up while setting up an institutional account.
- Concurrent Access field : This limits the number of users who can access the site simultaneously.
- Download Book Will Automatically Expire After : Enter number of days so that the downloaded book will expire from the reader after the set duration.
- Default Product Concurrent Count field : This field specifies the maximum number of users who can simultaneously access a product of that institution
- CP Max Download Limit : specifies the max number of downloads permitted for an institution
- CP Product Download Limit : specifies the maximum number of times each book subscribed by an institution can be downloaded