iPublishCentral Reader is an Adobe Air based application and requires you to have Adobe Air installed prior to downloading the reader.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE AIR
2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
Microsoft® Windows® 7 and above; Windows 8 and Windows 10, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; 1GB of RAM recommended)
Intel® Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, or v10.8
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- The iPublishCentral reader can be installed in both Windows and Macintosh environments.
- Click the install button and follow the instructions.
When you use iPublishCentral reader for the first time, you need to provide:
- eBook site URL ebooks.heart.org
- Username - Enter your account name
- Password – Enter your password
- In the radio button - click on Normal User
The iPublishCentral reader will verify your account details.
If the account details are correct, the reader will continue to load.
Once loaded, you can see all the books that you have subscribed online with a download link for offline reading.