Steps for downloading eBooks on to your iPad®
- Download the MIT Press iPad app first from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/mit-press-ebooks/id586597528?mt=8
- After successful installation, please tap on the "My Account" tab at the top Right.[Ref: Screenshot]
- Enter your registered Username and Password and tap on the "Sign In" to log in to the app.
- Then, tap on the "Close" button to close the "My Account" window.
- Tap on "My Bookshelf" tab at the bottom of the iPad app.
- You will find your purchased eBook(s) to be greyed out.
- Please tap on the eBook, it will start downloading to the "My Bookshelf" on the app.
- Once it is downloaded, tap on the eBook to read it.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.