- Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- Copyright and version information screen is displayed.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
To log in into iPublishCentral Reader, you should have an online account in iPublishCentral Publisher’s portal. Account type can be either an Normal user or an Institutional user.
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter ebooks.nutritioncare.org in the Site URL field.
- Do not use http// or https//. This will allow you to login to the reader without any problem.
Use the online login credentials of the portal (Site URL) to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter the user name in the Username field
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Username/password".
Log in as Institutional User
Institutional users are those who are associated with the institutions.
- Select Institutional User.
- Enter the URL in the Site URL field (Portal URL from where iPublishCentral Reader was downloaded).
Figure: Login Screen for an Institutional user
If you do not remember the URL of the site from where you have downloaded the iPublishCentral Reader, enter a word in the Site URL field. A list of publisher’s portal containing the entered word appears in the drop-down list. Select the appropriate portal.
- Click the Sign In button.
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Site Information".
Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks.
Note : Please be informed that the iPublishCentral reader is an Adobe Air based application Currently, Google Chrome has issues detecting the Adobe Air files which is already installed on the computer. So, please use the Internet Explorer or Firefox browser to Install / un-install the iPublishCentral application and let us know if there is any concerns.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.