Click on the Login button on the top right corner of the page.
Existing Users can enter their credentials to Log in.
New Users can click on the "sign up" button to create new accounts and access the eBooks.
Click on your subscribed eBook and click on the "Online Reading Options"
Once you click on the online reader, the eBook opens in the reader with all the feautures that enable you to read your book at your convenience.
The epub reader comes with the Table Of Contents, Search, Listings, Bookmarks, Zoom and Settings.
Listings: Shows all your Bookmarks, Highlights and Notes, in one location.
Settings: Gives you options to choose a Color Theme for the reader and also switch on/off your Last-Read Location
Offline reader installations
- Once you login to the McGraw Hill eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
To log in into iPublishCentral Reader, you should have an online account in McGraw Hill portal. Account type can be either an Normal user or an Institutional user.
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter the www.mh-ebooks.com in the Site URL field.
- Enter your McGraw Hill eBook site user name in the Username field
- Enter your McGraw Hill eBook site password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
- Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks with a Download Button
Note : Please be informed that the iPublishCentral reader is an Adobe Air based application Currently, Google Chrome has issues detecting the Adobe Air files which is already installed on the computer. So, please use the Internet Explorer or Firefox browser to Install / un-install the iPublishCentral application and let us know if there is any concerns.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.