Please follow the below mentioned steps to uninstall the iPublishCentral reader.
- Install the application "iPublishCentral Cleaner" attached below.
- Run the iPublishCentral cleaner application.
- Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu. The Start button looks like this:
- When the Start Menu opens click on the Control Panel menu option.
- When the Control Panel window opens click on the Uninstall a program option option under the Programs category.
- This option is shown by the arrow in the image below.
- If you are using the Classic View of the Control Panel, then you would double-click on the Programs and Features icon instead.
- You will now be at the Programs and Features, or Uninstall or change a program, screen as shown below.
- Look through the list of programs for iPublishCentral Reader and then left-click on it once so that it becomes highlighted.
- Once you highlight it you will see two new options next to the Organize and View button called Uninstall and Change.
- Control Panel -> Programs -> Program and Features -> Select “iPublishCentral Reader” and click on “uninstall”.
Note:AIR application should be version 1.5 and above.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.