There are two types of users under an institutional account.
1. Admin user
2. Regular user
Once the users are authenticated under an institutional account, they will have the option to login and access the eBooks and personalize their subscription.
The admin user will have additonal rights to manage the institution.
Admin user has the additional rights to manage the regular user accounts for the institution.
- Edit Institution: Admin user can edit the details of the institution and save them.
- Manage Common Users and Add Common Users
- Manage Institutional User: Admin user can edit and manage the existing users under the institution as well as add new sub-users.
- Manage IP Range: Admin user can manage and add the institution's IP range details if the institution is under IP range.
- Manage Referrer: Admin User can manage the referrer URL for the institution.
Admin User can also generate reports for the institution.
Login as Admin User, click on Admin Console and then select Institutional Reports option.
Reports: Admin user can view the reports of the successful section requests by month and title of the eBooks
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.