Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter the URL in the Site URL(http://www.debooks.in/) field.
Use the online login credentials of the portal (http://www.debooks.in/) to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter your user name in the Username field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Username/password".
Log in as Institutional User
Institutional users are those who are associated with the institutions.
- Select Institutional User.
- Enter the URL in the Site URL field (http://debooks.in/).
Figure: Login Screen for an Institutional user
- Click the Sign In button.
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Site Information".
Bookshelf displays the subscribed eBooks with a Download Button.
If you are facing any issues during installation or after, follow the steps below.
- Please download, install and run the iPublishCentral cleaner app attached .
- After running the cleaner , Login to the Reader application and try to access the eBook again.
- If you are still facing issues. Uninstall & Reinstall the application.