ACP Press eBooks can be accessed using Online Reader [through browser], offline [using our proprietary iPublishCentral Reader] on any PC/Mac and on iPad [using the ASHP iPad app] after the subscription.
You can download the purchased eBook(s) to the iPad app(on iPad) / iPublishCentral Reader(on PC/Mac) and access it without internet connections. However, you need to have internet connections to install and download the eBook to the iPad app / iPublishCentral Reader application. Once it is downloaded, you can access the eBook offline.
Please follow the below steps to access your subscribed ebooks on iPad:
- Download the ACP Press iPad app first from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acp-press-ebook-reader/id549120402?mt=8
- After successful installation, please tap on "My Account" tab at the bottom [Ref: attachment]
- Enter your registered User name and Password and tap on "SIGN IN" to log in to the app.
- Then, tap on the "Close" button to close the "My Account" window.
- Tap on "My Bookshelf" tab at the bottom of the iPad app.
- You will find your purchased eBook(s) to be greyed out. Please tap on the eBook, it will start downloading to the "My Bookshelf" on the app.
- Once it is downloaded, tap on the eBook to read it.
Please follow the below steps to access your subscribed ebooks online on a computer:
- Go to http://www.acppress-ebooks.com/login
- Login with your registered credentials(Username & Password)
- You will be redirected to your bookshelf page
- You will see your subscribed eBooks with Online Reading Options.
- Click on the Online Reader to read it online.
Please follow the below steps to access your subscribed ebooks offline on a computer:
- Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Figure: Download iPublishCentral Reader
- Click on the download button to go to installation page. Click on install button to setup iPublishCentral reader on your system.
- If you are having trouble downloading or installing iPublishCentral Reader(Previously iOffline Reader), Please clear your browser cache and
cookies and try downloading again or try using a different browser(ex :Mozilla Firefox). (Google Chrome will cause difficulty during installation as it has compatibility issues). Also ensure
you have updated version of Adobe Air on your computer.
- The iPublishCentral Reader bookshelf is displayed. If the user is logging in for the first time, then a message "No books have been downloaded to the bookshelf" is displayed.
- Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Figure: Login Screen for an Normal user
Log in as Normal user
- Select Normal User.
- Enter http://www.acppress-ebooks.com in the Site URL field.
Use the online login credentials of the portal (http://www.acppress-ebooks.com) to log in to iPublishCentral Reader.
- Enter the user name in the Username field
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Click the Sign In button
- Once loaded, you can see all the books that you have subscribed online with a download link for offline reading.
If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Username/password".
Note : iPublishCentral reader(formerly iOffline is for computer only and not for tablets or other devices.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.